We respect your privacy
We will not provide your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes without your permission.
We secure your data
We monitor for intrusion attempts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and deploy encryption technology, firewalls and systems monitoring.
We offer you choices
You may choose whether and to what extent you receive marketing messages from KYUBE™ and our affiliates. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages, you may opt out at any time. And we offer you choices, so that you receive only those offers that are of interest to you.
KYUBE privacy statement
Protecting your privacy is a top priority at KYUBE. We want you to understand how we handle the personal information about you that we may obtain, and how we may and may not share it. This statement covers all information handling practices for KYUBE for the benefit of new and current customers.
Information we may obtain
As part of providing you with products or services, we may obtain personal information from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms, that you otherwise enter on our website, or that you provide to us in writing or by telephone, such as when you contact our customer service staff.
- Information from your transactions with us, such as account activity and your purchase information once you decide to acquire one of our products.
- Information from third parties, such as institutions like a credit card company, when you use a credit card to transfer funds to KYUBE.
- We use the information we obtain in order to develop, offer and deliver our products and services, to process your transactions, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers (including advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities) and to administer our business.
Sharing information with our affiliates
By sharing your personal information with our affiliates, we can better understand and meet your needs by letting you know about products, services and promotional offers in which you are most likely to be interested.
Unless you tell us not to, we may share with our affiliates all of the information we obtain about you. If you prefer that we not share your information with our affiliates, you may direct us not to do so by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org containing your name, address and email address. Please be aware that we may continue to share any other information as permitted by law.
Sharing information with non-affiliated third parties
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We do not share your personal information with third parties except as permitted or required by law, including as provided below:
- Agents and Service Providers. In order to provide our products and services, we may share any of the information we gather about you with agents and service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as to send email and postal mail, provide marketing services, process credit card payments, and service accounts. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of KYUBE and Others. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding. We may also disclose personal information as we believe appropriate to enforce or apply our rights under our agreements with customers, to protect the rights, property or safety of KYUBE, our customers and others, including exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Business Transfers. If there is a change of control in KYUBE's business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), its customer information could be sold as part of that transaction and your personally identifying information potentially could be used by the purchaser. However, if that business materially changes this statement or the information-handling practices as described in this statement, you will be notified by email and/or through a notice posted on our web site, and you will have a choice as to whether your existing information is used in a new manner.
- If we ever make the decision to share customer personal information with third parties so that they may market their products and services directly to you, we will notify you ahead of time, and we will not share your information without your consent.
How does KYUBE use my information?
- Management of Your Account. When you become a customer, we use your contact and transaction data to manage your account.
- Use of Third Parties for Fulfillment Purposes. We may use certain third parties to provide marketing and administrative services, such as keeping track of your purchases, analyzing data or delivering special offers to you on our behalf or on behalf of our affiliates. In order to obtain these services, we may need to share certain personally identifiable information about our members. However, these third parties will be bound by legal agreements to not use or disclose the information we provide them for any purpose other than to perform the requested service.
- Notification About New Products and Services. We offer you the chance to know about new products and services available to you on our site through snail mail, telephone messages and/or email, unless you opt out of receiving them. We may use information about you to provide you with offers tailored to your interests. Sometimes, we send offers to selected groups of members on behalf of our affiliated companies. When we do this, we do not give the contributing company your name and address. If you do not want to receive offers from contributing companies, you may opt out of receiving them. On occasion, contests, sweepstakes or surveys on our website may be co-sponsored by KYUBE and another company, or may be sponsored by companies other than KYUBE. Some or all of the data collected through these contests, sweepstakes or surveys may be shared with the sponsor(s) or companies indicated on the entry form. If such data will be shared, then there will be a notice prior to the time of data collection or transfer.
- Use of Information from Third Parties. We may obtain information about you from third parties in order to provide you with new products and services tailored to your interests. You may opt out of receiving these offers by updating your account profile at any time on our website . We may also use information obtained from third parties in conjunction with member account and enrollment information for analytical and audit purposes.
- Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may also provide aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our members to third parties for audit, marketing and other purposes. Because aggregated data is not associated with any particular person, these third parties will not have access to any personally identifiable information about you.
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes the Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, to administer our web site, to track users' movements around the web site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We, certain third parties who host portions of our web site, and certain advertising affiliates or others employ cookies and/or small pieces of code known as "web beacons" or "clear gifs" that, on an anonymous basis, count users that have visited a page that contains these web beacons. We use web beacons to help us better manage content on our site and to determine which content is effective. In addition, third party advertising affiliates and others may use web beacons to help us track the effectiveness of our advertisements placed on third party web sites. Web beacons on our site are not used to collect personally identifiable information about our customers. Finally, we use web beacons in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients so that we may gauge the effectiveness of our communications. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see "Choices Regarding the Receipt of Marketing Messages."
- If you have chosen to receive marketing messages from us about our products and services, we may use information from our log files, cookies or web beacons to help us make those communications more useful or interesting to you.
Choices regarding the receipt of marketing messages
You may choose whether and to what extent you receive marketing messages from KYUBE about products and services offered by KYUBE or third parties. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages, you may opt out at any time. We offer you choices, so that you receive offers that are of interest to you in the ways you wish. If you do not wish to receive messages, you may opt out by updating your account profile at any time on the KYUBE website. We reserve the right to send you specific administrative notices that are required by law, regulation, or as needed to service your account.
Security of your personal information:
KYUBE is committed to earning and keeping your trust. We understand the need for our customers' personal information to remain secure and private, and we have deployed industry-recognized safeguards that meet federal standards for the protection of your personal information, including: monitoring for intrusion attempts; SSL (Secure Socket Layer), data, and password encryption technology; firewalls and systems monitoring; and security audits and inspections. Only authorized employees have access to customer information. Please remember that you also play a valuable part in data security. You should never share your KYUBE password with anyone. If you feel your password has been compromised, you should change it immediately. After you have finished using our site, you should log out of your KYUBE account and exit your browser so that no unauthorized persons can use our site under your name and account information.
Collection of information from children
None of KYUBE's products or services is intended for purchase by children. Accordingly, KYUBE does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to this Privacy statement
If we materially change this statement or our information-handling practices as described in this statement, we will notify you by email and/or through a notice on our website at least 30 days prior to their implementation. You will have choices as to whether we use your existing information in a new manner.
How can I access and update my KYUBE data?
You may access and update information stored in your account profile by visiting the KYUBE site. Please keep your contact, account, and preference information up-to-date.
What about links to other sites and contributing companies' use of information?
Through our various offerings, we may provide links to third-party websites. Each of these sites may have separate privacy and different data-collection practices from KYUBE, and we are not responsible for the actions or practices of these third parties, nor for the content on these sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of their sites. In addition, please remember that when you shop or do any other business with any of our affiliated companies, any information you provide to them is subject to their own privacy and data collection practices, for which KYUBE is not responsible.
How do I contact KYUBE about this Privacy Statement?